Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nature's Warning



Is it just me or do you see what I see? Look at the roots at the top right portion of this photo. I see what looks like a hand on a computer mouse, a mouse complete with a cord. This is a left hand as can clearly be seen by the thumb. Look at the position of the wrist. It is curved just like a real wrist when operating a mouse. And attached to the wrist there’s an arm, albeit a wizened one. Perhaps there's a warning for us all here. Stay in front of a computer all day and your body will wither.

2 comments:

  1. I think I've already spent too long in front of the computer .... looking down at my left hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honoured that you've visited and left me a comment, Ragged Roses, as I'm such a fan of your blog.

    Anyone who loves beautiful vintage things should treat themselves to a visit to Ragged Roses! (I'm so new to this that I don't know how to make a link, but you can use the one in the previous comment.)

    ReplyDelete