Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crescent Street Chic







In my late teens and early twenties, Crescent Street was the street to go for sophisticated nightlife. Lots of dance clubs and up-scale bars were to be found there. On hot Friday and Saturday summer nights we would often sit at the open windows of Casa Pedro’s, at the corner of Crescent and de Maisonneuve, sipping sangria and watching the beautiful people and expensive sports cars pass by. In the daytime I would shop at Laura Ashley and La Cache, also on the upper end of Crescent. It was an elegant street filled with the beautiful: boutiques, people, and cars.


And certainly there is still some of that elegance left behind.


Just look at this handsome entrance with its gorgeous potted plants. I just had to stop and take some photographs. Perhaps they will inspire me when it comes time to do my own potted plants at home since I have similar containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment