Saturday, October 8, 2011
Here, just in time for Thanksgiving, is a quick and easy flower centerpiece that doesn't take up much room.
What You'll Need:
1. A small pumpkin. Mini or pie pumpkins are ideal.
2. A glass, small enough to fit inside the pumpkin. Shot glasses work well for very small pumpkins.
3. A selection of autumn flowers.
1. Cut the lid from the pumpkin.
2. Scoop out the seeds.
3. Arrange flowers in a water-filled glass.
4. Place the glass and flowers into the pumpkin.
5. Re-arrange the flowers as necessary.
A grouping of three small arrangements looks great, or use very small pumpkins so that each person can have their own arrangement.