Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Thrifting


I love church bazaars. They often yield some of the most wonderful thrifty finds. The church bazaar I headed to bright and early this morning was no exception.

I spotted this wonderful old wastepaper basket with its shabby chic feel for $1.00.

This great old faded print in a wonderful linen flax fabric was only 50 cents.


The stamp on the wrong side of the fabric states that it is of English manufacture.


It is hemmed on all four sides and is rectangular so my guess is that it was a runner or for a small table.


Then I came across a bunch of items that had a retro kitchen feel. Twenty-five cents for a pair of old tin cookie cutters, a cheerful orange floral reversible apron for 50 cents, and a hand-knit tea cozy for 25 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment