Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kingston






Kingston, Ontario. That's where we were this weekend. After dinner, we walked off the effects of our meal along the streets near the waterfront and came across a bakery with a very colourful facade. But as luck would have it, the bakery was closed and the baskets in the window were bare. Seems like a recurring theme with me... finding closed bakeries while visiting other cities. (Remember my post about Cocoa Locale in Montreal?) At least this time we were so stuffed we couldn't have contemplated finding room for a baked goodie had temptation come our way. I suppose we could have bought something as a treat for later...

There was lots of interesting architecture, cute doorways, and signs of Kingston's military and nautical inheritance but the sun was starting to go down and I only managed a few photographs. Next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great pics CBN! I really fancy the anchore-adorned blue door...

    ReplyDelete