Friday, October 15, 2010

Bundling the Beach




I knew it was only a matter of time before I did something with the beachcombed finds from various Vancouver beaches when I posted about them on August 26th. The string bags are great because they allow the air to circulate. I was so happy when I found a piece of crockery on the first two beaches but try as I might I didn’t find a piece on the third. If I’d just had a little more time I know that I would have found at least one piece! But I only had a half an hour as the sun was setting to conduct my search and sadly we were not able to return to Spanish Banks Beach on that particular trip. Using those finds that you bring back from trips around the house is a nice way to remember your travels and in this case those sunny summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment