Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Winter Scenes




By now, those of you in the midst of winters like mine are probably groaning at the sight of yet more winter photos. But at least they are focusing on plant material rather than snow and ice clinging to branches. Right? Somehow, “winter wonderland” photos like the ones used on cards are wearing a little thin with me. I think they might be more appreciated by people who don’t actually experience the type of winters that we do. I hope that you’ll agree that the ones pictured here are somewhat different from the “snowy vista with snow padded trees” variety. The last thing we need are more beautiful winter scenes. Do I sound grouchy? It must be January.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. I wish we had more snow here in Teddington, though I shouldn't complain, as this winter has been snowier than usual. And thank you so much for your comment. I'd love the ginger cake recipe! K x

    ReplyDelete