Saturday, December 5, 2009

Afternoon Swagger





Today, I hosted a "Make a Christmas Swag" get-together. Eleven lovely ladies joined me for an afternoon filled with creativity, good cheer and holiday treats. Using spruce boughs cut that morning from a large tree in my front yard we fashioned the foundations for our swags. Then it was just a matter of choosing between a wide variety of ribbons, ornaments and dried plant material (also cut from the garden) to use to create our own unique versions.

My swag is pictured here. It was such fun to watch the swags emerge, each with its own style. I hope everyone enjoyed the afternoon as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, way over in Vancouver!December 17, 2009 at 12:08 PM

    I wish I had been there! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete