Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Planter Transformation


Thought I’d show you what I did with the metal planter I picked up at a thrift shop back in February and that I posted about on April 17th. Back then I showed it with all the pink coral and cream bargains that I came across that day. How surprised I was at the end of my shopping spree to find that everything I’d put into the shopping cart coordinated as if I had selected it with that intention.

Well, I’ve had the cream-coloured planter just hanging around since then, but finally decided to fill it with some ivy and impatiens and hang it on the shed door for the summer. It looks rather cheery there and adds a spot of colour to an otherwise dark space. The planter will come back into the house in the fall, minus the plants. Most likely it will be put to an all-together different use, and one that is yet to come to mind! Though I think some sort of Victorian-inspired display might be in order...

No comments:

Post a Comment