Friday, May 29, 2015

ABC Carpet & Home



I thought I would continue to show you some of the lovely shops I found so inspirational in New York City. ABC Carpet & Home was a delightful discovery. I had never heard of it and came across it by chance while on my way to Shabby Chic.


These lovely yellow window displays caught my attention.


And enticed me inside to see more.


The exotic zen vibe was totally captivating.


The yellow gave way to a more monochromatic area.


And to the restful monochrome was added some soothing pink.



In the middle of the store there was a long table that was set for dinner. Each place setting was completely different and yet they all blended together beautifully.






There was also a section devoted to the garden with lots of weathered pots and garden furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment