Saturday, May 28, 2011

Vintage Garden in Full Bloom




The Garage Sale gods were with us, delivering a day without rain (except for the drizzle as we were setting up) despite the dire predictions of the weather bureau and the solid rainy track record we've had this April and May. The cooler weather made it much more comfortable to be standing around outside all day. There was a fabulous turnout, with everyone in good spirits chasing down treasures and negotiating bargains.

A big thank you to everyone who dropped by to have a look at Vintage Garden, who took the time to show me the amazing finds they had unearthed, and to everyone who found something of mine they had to bring home with them! I'm happy to report that all my topiaries were snapped up in one go, and my vintage aprons sold out, going to lovely women who felt as I did... that they were acquiring an artifact from days gone by.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your Vintage Garden. Sorry I missed the topiaries. Hope to see you next year.
    M.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative by natureJune 17, 2011 at 9:26 AM

    M.A. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. Those topiaries definitely have some Dr. Seuss influence... must be all the books I read as a child.

    ReplyDelete