Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary


It hardly seems possible that I wrote my first blog entry a year ago. And yet here I am celebrating one year today. Hurray! A big thanks to all of you who have visited and continue to visit. To help me celebrate this coming week, would you please do me a wee favour? Would you leave me a comment when you visit? I can't think of a better way to celebrate this milestone than to know that you're here with me! Thanks so much... please help yourself to a cupcake.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you! I would love a cupcake. They look absolutely 'creative' and yummy!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmmmmmm Cup cakes yummy!! Us girls know how to have a good time!
    Happy Blogaversey!

    Vicky X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 1st anniversary!!! I've only followed for a few months now, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the visits to your wonderful blog. :)

    Take care!!!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete