Monday, March 12, 2012

Thrift Shop Magic


As sometimes happens when I am thrift shopping ... and I have written about this before (April 17, 2009), I manage to find all sorts of things that seem to share a common theme of one sort or another. Is it by chance? Well, I do have certain colour palettes that I am more drawn to, but there is no way that I can orchestrate what is going to be available at a thrift shop on any given visit...

On this particular trip, everything that made it into my shopping cart was pretty and pink.


A Van Gogh framed print.


A couple of balls of soft pink cotton/acrylique yarn made in Ireland.


A necklace of rosy ceramic beads.


A hand-embroidered table runner.


And an all cotton muslin sheet with a rose and polka dot motif.

I have ideas about how some of these will be used, so watch future posts when all will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment